Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey or no Turkey day




Thanks giving was a much needed break. School has me burnt out and I'm starting to feel unnecessarily inefficient. The weather was damp and cold most of the week. On thanksgiving morning the temps were bitter, but at least no rain was coming down. I managed to get a quick 20 mile bike ride in through the bottoms and Eureka loop with my buddy Chris. The food was plentiful and it took me three sessions to finally finish what food I put on my plate. The old "eyes were bigger than my stomach," but I was persistent with trying to get my stomach to catch up. Dinner was hosted at the hostel this year so we got our rounds of ping pong in, with the traditional board games such as Apples to Apples getting cleared off the shelves as well. Successful, you betcha.

No comments: